Custom Rug Tufting – Mini 15″x15″
Ready to book? Read this first!
- All reservations are binding, non-refundable, and cannot be rescheduled.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years old. Children under 16 are not permitted.
- Minors (aged 16 or 17) must be accompanied by an adult who also has a reservation.
- Only one person can tuft per frame. Each person tufting requires a reservation.
- For the safety and comfort of those tufting, no guests are permitted in the space.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. Class will start promptly to maximize tufting time.
- If you are 15 minutes late, you will forfeit your class.
- Our FAQs let’s you know what to expect!
Join us for an unforgettable rug tufting experience! At our custom rug tufting workshop, designed specifically for beginners, we provide detailed guidance on how to operate a tufting gun and teach you tufting techniques to create your very own rug on a 15″x15″ frame.
Here’s how it works: once you book your spot, you’ll receive an email with tips on selecting your design. Bring 2-3 options saved on your phone to class, and we’ll work with you to choose the best one. We’ll set you up with our projectors to trace the design, and then you’ll get a 30-minute instructional tufting demonstration. After that, you’ll have 1.5 hours to tuft and bring your design to life! In the last 45 minutes of the workshop, we’ll glue your rug and show you basic techniques to trim and shave it. And the best part? You get to take your mini masterpiece home with you the same day!
Are you ready to create your own rug? Book your spot now and let’s start tufting! Have questions? Contact Us.